The MRI of Amber’s spine came back clean! This is very good news!
We still have to go after that one tumor that was found last week, but for now, we wait. The MRIs and other results have already been sent out to a few places, and hopefully we hear back next week about which next steps may be appropriate based on these results. Then, we choose which we are going to pursue.
Some big decisions ahead.
Thank you to all that have been praying and thinking about Amber, and our whole family. Now, I ask if you could please pray that Caron and I be granted the clarity to make the right decisions for Amber.